6/4/10

Real Wedding: Cinbrella's Trial Upstyle

Hello All & Happy Friday!

I'm sorry we haven't been posting, I just finally was able to finish editing our blog. Whadddyathink?


Anyhow, This past week we had a trial style with Cinbrella. Cinbrella & her fiance are the cutest couple. He was around for the cake tasting (where we met) as well as the consult. {she booted him out for the trial though!} They seem very much in love and eager to start their life together. I am blessed to be involved in their wedding festivities. Both are avid football fans & attend Galludet University together. Although Cinbrella will be leaving her victoria secret inspired, pink stripped bedroom soon, I know she is looking forward to living with her new hubby. <3


 Cinbrella has be most beautiful curly hair. It is long all the way down her back. Healthy and blonde. {my fav!} She chose a beautiful Grecian inspired half up style that goes great with her bridal headband. Here are a few photos of her trial style.

See what I mean when I say she has beautiful hair?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment