5/13/10

Cloister Castle Open House



Hello All!
Wednesday night we were out at Cloister Castle in Lutherville, Md for their first open house in May. It was a fantastic venue chock full of historic artifacts. I've taken a few pictures for those of you who have never seen this fantastic castle.

It is located at the top of this very long wooded driveway and is like this private little getaway. I believe it was built in 1932 by a couple who traveled the world collecting artifacts to display in this insanely large castle. My pictures don't do it justice but have a look.



the view from the stairs out front




There are all these beautiful little alcoves and door ways



Can you believe this door is from 1438? Yes. 1438.



& finally our little set up! '


If you are planning your wedding in the Baltimore area, I highly recommend Cloisters Castle, they have a beautiful outdoor garden. (I wish I had taken a picture of it.) They are located at

10440 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093.
(p) 410-821-7448

Their next open house will be May 26 from 4p-8p come by to see us & the location!


No comments:

Post a Comment